Featured Image by lisa runnels from Pixabay
Hi everyone! Becky Winchester over at the Life of B has hosted another square photo challenge (
KindaSquare) for October. This month’s theme is related to kindness:
Something of the kind (mirror images, carbon copies and doubles) Our imagination kindled (inspire us!) Of its kind (a unique object or could be a picture of nature and wildlife) Kindred spirits (kindness in action or photographs of people) Take kindly to (something you like such as my Warbler on Sunday or Ellie’s cheese)
Kinda Square’ Rules:
Take a square photograph of something that reflects the theme Create your post for any day in October, and pingback to one of my daily squares Include the theme’s tag – KindaSquare Leave a comment on my post as well as your link Whether you post squares or not, be a kind member of the Square team and make time to visit others and the square galleries
I took some creative liberties with my gallery frames and included all 31 shots! Enjoy! 🙂
1. Volunteered at Habitat for Humanity with this gal! We chatted about our favorite Korean dramas!
2. Our Rotary Club hosted a fundraiser to build these cool mini-libraries around town.
3. 10 Bit Works is an awesome maker space. Members build all sorts of neat projects here!
4. These cute scarecrows are a sight for sore eyes at the coffee shop!
5. These ducks were not afraid of me at all! They waddled right at me expecting a meal!
6. Meet Chi-Chi and Coco, our lovely parakeets!
7. So many monarch butterflies on my morning walk!
8. Lovely flowers that remind me of a trumpet!
9. Gwangju Pagada’s entrance is really inviting!
10. Love the heavy contrast of light and dark! This sole leaf caught my attention!
11. What a peaceful pond! The saturated colors were so calming!
12. These fascinating tree root knots created a woven masterpiece of light and shadows.
13. An incredible fire show at a local Japanese restaurant!
14. An incredibly beautiful and ornate church door of a UNESCO Heritage site!
15. Nothing like an obstacle course to start your morning! It’s harder than it looks!
16. I’m grateful for the ability to vote. I have friends on all sides. It’s been a crazy election cycle.
17. These purple berries look so delectable, but they might be poisonous. So… NO SA!
18. Take a seat! I always welcome a park bench when I see one. Wonderful conversations take place.
19. Such a bright, cheery lot!
20. I was climbing a tree, and I saw this curious tag. I wonder whose studying this tree!
21. This lovely, clay nativity set was made in Mexico. A blend between simplicity and symmetry!
22. I absolutely love pop-up greeting cards!
23. San Japan anime convention poster is stunning! Sparks a sense of wonder!
24. I love how the sun light hits this particular flower. It was such a gorgeous day!
25. There’s always a compelling story behind an old, rusty piece of machinery!
26. I love stories that begin with ‘Once upon a time’! Every person has a story to share!
27. During the pandemic, I began to cherish this pink bubble of positivity.
28. This park has a “Kindness Rock Garden” where people can pick a rock and paint it for others.
29. I wonder what the artist was thinking when he made this sculpture!
30. The little boy wants to take the moon home with him!
31. My friends had such a lovely floral arrangement when I visited them!
Image Credit: Passion Fruit by Elena Belokrinitski watercolor pattern on Behance
There has fallen a splendid tear from the passion-flower at the gate. She is coming, my dove, my dear; She is coming, my life, my fate; The red rose cries, “She is near, she is near;” And the white rose weeps, “She is late;” The larkspur listens, “I hear, I hear;” And the lily whispers, “I wait.
I was walking in the park one beautiful morning and came across these passion flowers!
For Cee’s FOTD
Basking in the sunlight of the idyllic countryside…
Bright as I am, I still carry a chip on my shoulder.
Image by ©2019 Willow Willers
Joy in the palms of my hands Garden within reach
Colleen’s 2019 Weekly #Tanka Tuesday #Poetry Challenge No. 161 #PhotoPrompt
Good morning! Snapshot taken in Vegas while waiting for transportation to arrive. Lovely orange blooms give me an energy boost to help me get my day started. ❤
Frantically flying throughout the yard,
Rosina, the fairy, is about to celebrate her friend’s birthday Surprise party within the delicate petals Rosina finished decorating the haven Her magical dust enhancing the fragrance Flitting from one bloom in the middle to the next First an orange, then a yellow, and finally a magenta Picking up all of her friends and family members last minute Lively conversation among the giggling females Settling on the brilliant aster residence All of the sudden, Kara bursted onto the luscious field blowing magical fireworks into the air Known as the loose cannon of the bunch Her sillage easily recognizable from her sparks!
In response to prompts:
“Happiness radiates like the fragrance from a flower and draws all good things towards you.”
Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
Good morning! Enjoyed some more lovely flowers while walking to a friend’s place.
After experiencing a week of congestion, I can finally breathe!!! I enjoyed taking photos of these lovely flowers while jogging out on the nature trails and visiting shops.