For the past couple of months, I’ve been consumed with this idea of “kinetic typography”, an animation technique mixing motion and text to express ideas using video animation. Kerri Paulazzo created such a cool, energetic video to the beat of Fall Out Boy. Definitely adds a lot of pizzazz to stationary text!
Good morning! Snapshot taken in Vegas while waiting for transportation to arrive. Lovely orange blooms give me an energy boost to help me get my day started. ❤
A Delightful Blue Discovery…
My life before simple
A linear path filled with a fairly predictable routine
Then, one hot summer day…
The library presented an irresistible challenge
Itching with anticipation!
Waited for what seemed like eternity!
The mission was to read 20 books!
The latest spinning craze
Allowing gravity to unwind the string
Lighting up the world of so many participating children
Embarking the reading journey while
“walking the dog around the world” 😉
Just when I think the yo-yo has disappeared
into the locked vault of yesteryear’s fads
My serious concentration
questioning employers at a cyber job fair
Filled with overwhelming nostalgia
A blue yo-yo!
Gleaming against the black tablecloth
Idaho National Laboratory
“You made my day!”
The energy of innovation!
My alma mater has a well-loved saying: BE AUDACIOUS!
My journey towards becoming undauntable has started with something small. Though it’s a minor change in my lifestyle, it’s something that will definitely test my will power and determination…
So you may ask me why in the world would I do that to myself? I want to try an experiment for a few months and see what happens. I was curious after reading a few articles and watching some first hand accounts. I’ve learned about a few benefits to cold showers:
- Stimulates weight loss
- Improves immunity
- Relieves depression
- Improve skin and shine to lacklustre hair
- Increase alertness and energy levels
- Lower stress
- Better sleep
- Strengthened exhausted nerves
- Increase in testosterone
- Boost recovery after exercise
Has anyone or anyone you’ve known tried this already? What were the results?
In response to:
Good morning everyone! While enjoying my daily routine of drinking tea this morning, I read a Life Hack article called “40 Self Care Techniques To Rejuvenate And Restore Yourself“. One important life lesson I have learned is the importance of rejuvenation.
There are times when many of us experience burnout. I enjoy engaging my sense of smell with various essential oils such as eucalyptus or the scent of a mandarin cranberry candle to help me unwind. Other bloggers have explored the various impact that fragrances can have on your life:
- “How Different Types of Scent Can Influence Emotions and Behavior” by Catherine Stewart
- “5 Sweet Fragrances To Rock This Valentines Day or Any Day!” Aleeya Azimulla
- “How to Pick a New Perfume or Cologne” by Joey Blue
- “Why Perfurme is My Essential Accessory” by Ula
10 Ingredients for My Personal Rejuv Concoction
- Blog: I take great enjoyment in being able to express my thoughts, ideas, and photos of what I see on my blog and interact with other bloggers. Love getting inspired by all of you!
- Garden: It’s rewarding to grow plants and watch them grow when you care for them
- Hike: Being surrounded by nature refreshes me after having my eyes glued to the computer for long stretches of time.
- Jog/yoga: I feel more alive and energetic when I engage my body
- Journal: Here is where I journey into my heart and soul no matter where I’m at by putting my pen to work. I sketch and make crafts to put in my journal as well.
- Read: I enjoy visiting other worlds and exploring realms of various ideas when I read. I can improve my well being, learn how to manage areas of my life better, gain different perspectives
- Play the Piano: Music always gets in tune with what I’m feeling
- Vacation: Travelling has broadened my horizons and helped me meet a variety of people from various backgrounds.
- A new hairdo: Absolutely love to explore a new hair style!
- Spend time with family, friends, boyfriend: I enjoy exploring new things like trying out a new recipe with my loved ones, listening to their thoughts, relishing their reactions.
Cheers to the experiences, people, things that help rejuvenate us!
In response to: