My name is Sa, and I am a cashier with a wild imagination yearning for more in life. I’m fascinated by many subjects which has developed into a sort of mental and physical wanderlust that ultimately leads me to experience a variety of culture shocks.
A few things about me:
1) Created my own language with its own phonetic structure and syntax in the world of Alegria (No, not the shoe, though they look quite comfy!)
2) Like to work with my hands: Created a 3-D model of the Salisbury Cathedral one summer – Built a AM/FM radio from scratch – Knitted quite a few scarves and hats – Garden in a patch where I grow squash and flowers
3) Penchant for travel and adventure though I need motion sickness pills: Bonded with an ostrich while riding it in Vietnam – Spelunked in the Carlsbad caverns – Parasailed 500 feet above water – Climbed 5 steep steps of the Chichen Itza in Yucatan
4) Enjoy reading a variety of literature – Mysteries, biographies, thrillers, spiritual, business, technical manuals, fantasies, erotica, romance, dystopian
5) Two most meaningful photos that I’ve taken were a silhouette of a tree in the afternoon and a blue butterfly perched on a dead log
6) Former competitive Tetrinet PC player
This blog is more of an entertaining and fun space for me where I can play, weave tales, and share dreams. It is an outlet for me to express my thoughts, feelings, and experiences since I rarely do so in real life. Welcome to my journey and looking forward to reading your blogs!