Inspiration is some mysterious blessing which happens when the wheels are turning smoothly.Quentin Blake
Good morning! I’ve noticed that there are several new followers on my blog. Thanks for stopping by, I hope to visit you all soon! A few weeks ago, I was nominated by the founder of the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award. “Rising Star” offers website design and development training, motivating ideas, and SEO blogging tools. Thank you!
– Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
– Answer the questions.
– Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
– Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog
– List the rules and display the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award logo
– Provide the link to the Award Creator: Rising Star – It’s all about Inspiration
- What inspired you to start a blog?
My boyfriend gave me the idea after I graduated from college as I was pounding the pavement looking for a job. He thought it would help me have fun with the process. I didn’t really think too much of it at the time, but I’m glad he did because I found joy creating my blog.
- What inspires you to write?
Life experiences, current events, and a burgeoning imagination waiting to be freed from the incubator of my heart and mind.
- Who is your ideal person?
It’s difficult to say as an absolute ideal person doesn’t exist, but rather an ideal is something to aspire to. When I was younger, I looked to several saints for guidance. I would say that an ideal person is a servant: selfless and compassionate. I did come across a quote that left me awestruck:
“Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance.”
-Robert F. Kennedy
- How long do you think you will blog?
I hope for the rest of my life. There’s no way to tell what will happen or how my blog will evolve, but as musician John Michael Montgomery says, “life is a dance you learn as you go.”
- What else you do along with blogging?
You will find that I’m eclectic. My blog is the wild west where creativity roams. In the real world, I currently work as a technical writer for a cyber security and software development firm. I work on my master’s program in technology and innovation management. I help people address their health goals, identify their dream trips, and address any skincare needs. I intermittently volunteer with Habitat for Humanity and a youth literacy group. I love to garden and read. 🙂
I don’t know if your blogs are award-free. You are not obligated to respond, but I gifting you a compliment. Some of you I just started to follow. Thanks for inspiring your readers!
1) Rehana @ My Experience and Motivational Thoughts : She always shares a short thought provoking statement that will encourage you on your life journey
2) Angelie @ Voyage Onirique : I love her beautiful selection of images. I have borrowed some of them from time to time.
3) Zeeshan Amin @ Five Lessons: Success Stories for Angsty Professionals : He covers “famous historical figures such as scientists, entrepreneurs, leaders etc. and narrates their success stories while extracting useful lessons for others to emulate”
4) Newtan @ Newtan XYZ shares some excellent tips on personal development and success, how to improve productivity and growth.
5) Shankar Subedi @ Think Like a Plant share incredible macro photos of plants and bugs
6) 轻艺术 慢生活 (Light Art Slow Life) : I enjoy the author’s interpretations of various Chinese poems and slice of life posts.
7) Michelle Navajas @ michnavs : Her posts are rich with meaning and full of inspirational stories and ideas.
8) Guramrit Kaur @ Strong Traveller : A fascinating and informative travel blog full of beautiful places to visit.
9) Anya @ Anya Abraham : I enjoy her detailed discussion of a variety of topics and books. Tagging along her adventure through life.
- What’s your favorite restaurant?
- What books are you currently reading?
- Where do you want to go when the pandemic is over?
- Share an image that features an aspect of yourself.
- What inspires you throughout your life?