Yes, I’m Still Alive! – Blue July Squares
Hope you are enjoying your Saturday morning! For those of you in the U.S., hope you enjoyed Independence Day! You ever had one of those days where you wake up, and all of the sudden you wondered where did the past two months have gone? I’m sorry I’ve been out without warning! Life just took me up in a whirlwind of events & activities:
- Family reunion – Lots of fun times reconnecting with family and enjoying delicious food
- Brother’s car accident – Thankfully, he’s fine though initially had neck strain
- Purging my space of clutter – Primarily having a difficult time throwing away my lecture notes and things of sentimental value
- Master’s program classes – Fun to imagine myself as a CIO making decisions
Engrossed in some books!
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up (Marie Kondo)
- Bad Blood: Secrets and Lies in a Silicon Valley Startup (John Carreyrou)
- The Odessa Chronicles (bloggers: Carolyn Shelton & Colin Chappell)
- Swinging Sanity (blogger: N.F. Mirza)
Last year I participated in an enjoyable photo challenge by Becky @ The Life of B where I took pictures of pink things. I would like to do it again. Here are the rules!
The theme for July is ‘blue‘, and as always it is totally up to you how you interpret the square theme but here are my suggestions for how we might stay connected on our square adventures this month.
- Your photographic square could be a ‘Bolt from the Blue’ – something unexpected or surprising
- Alternatively why not, like I have today, explore ‘Into the wide blue yonder‘ – sky, sea or maybe a location that is appealingly unknown and mysterious
- Or if you prefer keep it simple with ‘Blue‘ – whether that’s azure, cobalt, sapphire, cerulean, navy, ultramarine, indigo, or turquoise
- And if you’re feeling particularly adventurous try to combine two of these, or maybe even all three!
Whatever you decide to do, please remember there is a rule if you want to part of the Square Gang and be sure your squares make into the gallery.