Good morning everyone! While enjoying my daily routine of drinking tea this morning, I read a Life Hack article called “40 Self Care Techniques To Rejuvenate And Restore Yourself“. One important life lesson I have learned is the importance of rejuvenation.
There are times when many of us experience burnout. I enjoy engaging my sense of smell with various essential oils such as eucalyptus or the scent of a mandarin cranberry candle to help me unwind. Other bloggers have explored the various impact that fragrances can have on your life:
- “How Different Types of Scent Can Influence Emotions and Behavior” by Catherine Stewart
- “5 Sweet Fragrances To Rock This Valentines Day or Any Day!” Aleeya Azimulla
- “How to Pick a New Perfume or Cologne” by Joey Blue
- “Why Perfurme is My Essential Accessory” by Ula
10 Ingredients for My Personal Rejuv Concoction
- Blog: I take great enjoyment in being able to express my thoughts, ideas, and photos of what I see on my blog and interact with other bloggers. Love getting inspired by all of you!
- Garden: It’s rewarding to grow plants and watch them grow when you care for them
- Hike: Being surrounded by nature refreshes me after having my eyes glued to the computer for long stretches of time.
- Jog/yoga: I feel more alive and energetic when I engage my body
- Journal: Here is where I journey into my heart and soul no matter where I’m at by putting my pen to work. I sketch and make crafts to put in my journal as well.
- Read: I enjoy visiting other worlds and exploring realms of various ideas when I read. I can improve my well being, learn how to manage areas of my life better, gain different perspectives
- Play the Piano: Music always gets in tune with what I’m feeling
- Vacation: Travelling has broadened my horizons and helped me meet a variety of people from various backgrounds.
- A new hairdo: Absolutely love to explore a new hair style!
- Spend time with family, friends, boyfriend: I enjoy exploring new things like trying out a new recipe with my loved ones, listening to their thoughts, relishing their reactions.
Cheers to the experiences, people, things that help rejuvenate us!
In response to: